[arch-general] Upgrade systemd 208-11 -> systemd-210-3 - suspend issue

yaro at marupa.net yaro at marupa.net
Sun Mar 9 16:03:29 EDT 2014

I don't know what the change is, but the problem affects me as well. I hook my
laptop up to a monitor at work and close it. Until I get to my KDE desktop
(Which is configured not to suspend if the lid is closed if the laptop is
plugged in.) it'll pull itself out when I press a button, then immediately
suspend again, no matter what, unless the lid is open.