[arch-general] Problems of using pacman and updating the filesystem

David J. Haines djhaines at gmx.com
Mon Mar 10 09:44:56 EDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 08, 2014 at 06:08:32PM +0000, Cao, Renzhi (MU-Student) wrote:
>I see, so I can continue upgrading the system. This time, I only want to upgrade the system, and rebuild the kernel. When I need other operations, I will backup all data first.
>I will continue posting, thank you!
>

>Renzhi Cao
>
>Email : rcrg4 at mail.missouri.edu
>http://web.missouri.edu/~rcrg4/

No, not "please don't stop posting," but rather "please don't top post."
In other words, your responses should be at the bottom of the e-mail so
that people can read from the top down and understand what's going on.

Good luck!
--
David J. Haines
djhaines at gmx.com
0xAFB3D16D - F929 270F B7C3 78AE A741  434F A7C6 F264 AFB3 D16C