[arch-general] Security vulnerability (CVE-2014-0004) in udisks/udisks2

Manuel Reimer manuel.spam at nurfuerspam.de
Tue Mar 11 07:02:44 EDT 2014

Thomas Bächler <thomas <at> archlinux.org> writes:
> I quickly went over to gmane and requested subscription of arch-security
> to gmane, so there is nothing left but to wait.

I hope you didn't request readonly as, if I'm registered to the list with
the mail address, I use from the gmane webinterface, it is possible to post
to, for example, the general list.

This posting is written using the gmane webinterface and in many cases I
don't have access to my private mail, so having access to a list via
webinterface can be very handy.

Greetings,

Manuel