[arch-general] tap device

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:25:15 EDT 2014

On 12-03-2014 18:40, arnaud gaboury wrote:
> This sounds to me a potential bug in fact, as your vb-veth.network has
> no reason to exist.
> But as I am far from catching every part of workability of networkd, I
> will keep myself from filling a bug report.
>
> Maybe shall you post on the devel-systemd mailing list about this
> interface down at boot ?

If there is a problem then it should be with systemd-nspawn since it is
the one responsible for creating the tap adapter and adding it to the
bridge.

I guess someone will have to ask about it, either in the mailing list or
irc, I haven't done so before because systemd-{nspawn,networkd} have
lots of new functionality and I'm not sure I understand them all.

--
Mauro Santos