[arch-general] Error when I try update pacman -Syu

Maykel Franco maykeldebian at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:56:52 EDT 2014

I have this error when I like update all system:

root at arch-maykel /home/maykel/ # LANG=C pacman -Syu
:: Synchronizing package databases...
 core is up to date
 extra is up to date
 community is up to date
 multilib is up to date
 archlinuxfr is up to date
:: Starting full system upgrade...
resolving dependencies...
looking for inter-conflicts...
:: jre7-openjdk and jre7 are in conflict (java-runtime). Remove jre7? [y/N]
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: jre7-openjdk and jre7 are in conflict (java-runtime=7)

I find the solution in
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=154154  but not worked for
me:

root at arch-maykel /home/maykel/ # LANG=G yaourt -Rdd jre7-openjdk
error: target not found: jre7-openjd

Thanks in advanced.