[arch-general] Fwd: Installing Archlinux alongside Ubuntu on a Windows 8 UEFI laptop

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Thu May 1 18:40:13 EDT 2014

Hello:

The BIOS_GRUB partition was installed by Ubuntu, I think, without any help
from me.

I am trying to understand the next step.

I have to reboot into that Arch install, and walk back through it.  When I
get to the point of needing a boot manager, I will install gummiboot.  Give
it a try.  Thank you.

Alan