[arch-general] Installing Archlinux alongside Ubuntu on aWindows8 UEFI laptop

Sergey Manucharian sm at ara-ler.com
Tue May 6 10:33:47 EDT 2014

Excerpts from Alan E. Davis's message from Mon 05-May-14 22:03:
> However, I have run into a wrinkle where nothing is working,
> so i need Windoze, much to my consternation.

Well, the easiest and quickest way would be installing Windows in
VirtualBox, that's a think you may want to have anyway.

Personally I have even three of them: Windows XP, Windows 7 32 bit,
Windows 7 64 bit. Most of the time I have them in a saved state (not
running).

Cheers,
Sergey