[arch-general] How to disable systemd-tmpfiles-clean.timer

Nowaker enwukaer at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:01:50 EDT 2014

>> This is not a rant against Arch or its devs and community, but against
>> systemd; the sad facts speak for themselves.

> This is a rant against the Arch devs and the Arch community. Several of
> the developers and several people involved with the community are
> systemd developers, and there is certainly consensus among the Arch
 > developers and trusted users to use systemd.

This sounds really bad. Ranting against systemd should never be taken as
ranting against Arch in general or some specific Arch developers. After
all, Arch Linux is a Linux distribution, not a systemd distribution. ;)
Systemd was chosen for some important reasons, I support this decision,
but it shouldn't be considered a holy grail. The holy grail is pacman,
and anyone who rants against pacman rants against Arch devs and
community! ;-)

--
Kind regards,
Damian Nowak