[arch-general] Reconverting to Arch

Martín Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Sun Nov 30 21:52:03 UTC 2014

Hello Hunter,
Be sure to use any kernel posterior to 3.17.1 as I experienced
a filesystem corruption - actually twice - when working with
snapshots.
I also had a nasty incident when using the prelink utility on my
home NAS running kernel 3.16.something that ended in a borked
system too.
Said that and being stubborn as I am I'm now running Btrfs with
dm-crypt/LUKS and so far everything is working well in both
systems (home NAS and my laptop).
I can advise you to check filesystem features by using:
mkfs.btrfs -O list-all
as there are some interesting options there I didn't saw the first
time I created my Btrfs filesystems... "new crash, new learning
experience" I guess :)

-Martin