[arch-general] nm-applet and ethernet

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 14:48:05 UTC 2014

On 20-10-2014 15:18, Bjoern Franke wrote:
> Am Montag, den 20.10.2014, 10:01 -0400 schrieb David Rosenstrauch:
>

>> Anyone know if there's an open bug report for this?  I'm also seeing
>> this problem.  (Also on XFCE.)
>
> Which theme do you use? No issues here with greybird and XFCE.
>
> regards
> bjo

Here I'm using XFCE and clearlooks-phenix-gtk-theme-git from the AUR. I
have tested with adwaita which is owned by gnome-themes-standard
(meaning this theme should be sanctioned by the gnome guys) and I see
the same problem, I suppose that if it behaves like this with adwaita
then this is a new "feature" :/

As to the original problem, I have tested using ethernet and I had no
problems (tested with static ip and dhcp profiles).

--
Mauro Santos