[arch-general] Dell latitude and keyboard problem

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sat Sep 6 16:54:16 EDT 2014

Hello,

Yesterday I received new keyboard from dell and I replace it but that not
helps me - In Linux I still have same issue sometimes.
I have no idea what settings could be responsible for that or what should I
change. My xserver keyboard settings are:

setxkbmap -print -verbose 10
Setting verbose level to 10
locale is C
Trying to load rules file ./rules/evdev...
Trying to load rules file /usr/share/X11/xkb/rules/evdev...
Success.
Applied rules from evdev:
rules:      evdev
model:      latitude
layout:     pl
Trying to build keymap using the following components:
keycodes:   evdev+aliases(qwerty)
types:      complete
compat:     complete
symbols:    pc+pl+inet(evdev)
geometry:   dell(latitude)
xkb_keymap {
	xkb_keycodes  { include "evdev+aliases(qwerty)"	};
	xkb_types     { include "complete"	};
	xkb_compat    { include "complete"	};
	xkb_symbols   { include "pc+pl+inet(evdev)"	};
	xkb_geometry  { include "dell(latitude)"	};
};

Only workaround which I know is to disable repeating keypress but that is
definitly not god for me :/
Maybe You have some idea what should I change or what can be wrong here?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl