[arch-general] Dell latitude and keyboard problem

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Sun Sep 7 06:19:22 EDT 2014

Hello,

Today I start to use more Windows 7 OS and I have no such problems but what
is strange for me when I launched Lubuntu in virtualbox after few minutes of
using it there is again same issue. So I'm almost sure that problem is
somewhere in linux keyboard driver and how it works with keyboard in this
laptop model but I have no idea how to fix this problem or how to get any
details about it :/

Best regards
Slawek Kaplonski
slawek at kaplonski.pl