[arch-general] Dropbox requires setup each time I boot

Squall Lionheart headmastersquall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:46:19 EDT 2014

Hello,

I use the dropbox client as provided on their web site.  Everything works
as expected however, when I reboot my machine it requires me to setup my
local folder each time.  I also run a Fedora 20 system with a similar setup
and I only had to set up my local folder once.

Anyone know what would cause this behavior and how to correct it?  My
permissions look like:

drwx------  5 squall squall     155 Sep 22 12:29 .dropbox
drwxr-xr-x  3 squall squall      68 Jul 29 18:44 .dropbox-dist

Thank you
Squall

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world  txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
https://github.com/headmastersquall