[arch-general] Moving libasl to an official repo

Zeev Pekar zeev.pekar at avtechscientific.com
Mon Aug 10 21:22:42 UTC 2015

Hi All,

ca. 2 months ago Andrejs has kindly agreed to package ASL for Arch
(thank you!):

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/libasl/

Besides that his numerous tests and suggestions have improved the
library significantly.

Today Evgeniy (an Arch Trusted User) agreed to move libasl to an
official repo as soon as it has more than 10 votes.

So I'm turning on the Arch community asking those who are interested in
having libasl in an official repo to vote for the package on the above
mentioned link.

Thank you!
Zeev

PS: we also need 12 more "Likes" on our Facebook page in order to get
proper URL and not that ugly one:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avtech-Scientific/828973737156105