[arch-general] Weird glitch with X keymap

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 19:06:03 UTC 2015

On 28-08-2015 18:37, Jens Adam wrote:

> I'm running KDE/Plasma with SDDM as login manager, and after bootup or
> session logout the keyboard layout indicator always shows an US flag.
> When I press the first key of my password it immediately switches to DE.
> Always wondered why, even though I never considered it a problem.

I'd say you are not affected and what you are seeing is the expected
behavior.

In my case, if the first keyboard I use is the usb keyboard then the
layout never changes to the correct one, regardless of which/how many
keys I press on the usb keyboard. I'd say ps/2 keyboards and "normal"
usb keyboards are not affected.

--
Mauro Santos