[arch-general] SOLVED Re: GA-990FX - on boot I get IO_PAGE_FAULT & AMD-Vi: Event logged??

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 03:21:45 UTC 2015

On Aug 28, 2015 9:40 PM, "David Kaylor" <dpkaylor at gmail.com> wrote:

> Your problems are not specific to Arch. And not necessarily kernel
specific
> either. I'm glad you have solved your problem, but this wasn't the
> appropriate medium for it.

David K, I suggest you review your post and see if it meets your own
requirements.  No reason for a negative tone in this ML.

I found this thread informative and helpful, David R. did his homework, and
uses Arch.  I wish all the OP posts in my inbox were like his!  David R.,
glad you got it working.

+1 for the [del] key.