[arch-general] [OT?] Which is most future-proof desktop environment?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Dec 28 13:00:42 UTC 2015

Francis Gerund writes:

> Just a call for opinions:  if you use Arch, and you wanted to choose and
> stay with a desktop environment long-term, what would you choose - and why?

Gnome, of course :)

It's been around a long time, with steady improvements over the years.
Nice integration resulting in a desktop environment that I find to be a
joy to use.  It's pretty to boot ;)

/M

--
Magnus Therning              OpenPGP: 0x927912051716CE39
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org

Finagle's First Law:
To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start.