[arch-general] [OT?] Which is most future-proof desktop environment?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 29 08:05:38 UTC 2015

Francis Gerund, we forgot to mention that some users prefer
configuration files that aren't human readable over classic human
readable KISS configuration files, this might be important for you too,
when you chose your desktop environment. Seemingly not all Arch Linux
users consequently prefer the KISS principle, instead they prefer
desktop environments with opaque configuration files. I don't know the
advantage of opaque configuration files, I prefer the human readable
files, but seemingly opaque configuration files have got an advantage.