[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [extra] Dropping ocaml packages

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:47:56 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 8:33 AM, Tobias Powalowski <
tobias.powalowski at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I don't use it on any of my machines anymore, anyone who wants to step up?
> Else those are candidates for AUR/community.
>
> ocaml
> ocaml-compiler-libs
> facile
> lablgtk2
> unison
>
> greetings
> tpowa

I noticed from the arch-dev-public list in the post quoted above that ocaml
is planned to be dropped to AUR or community.  I also notice that ocaml is
still a dependency for one of the kde packages.

# pacman -R ocaml
checking dependencies...
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: kdeedu-kalzium: requires ocaml

I guess it needs to be maintained else there may be problems with updates
to kde in the future?

--
mike c