[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Sadika Sumanapala sadikahs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 12:46:14 UTC 2015

Today I figure out the problem. I cause by the Sinhala language font
(ttf-lklug). when I uninstall that font everything works fine. But the
problem is I need to keep that font. So is there way to solve this problem?
(something like chaining the order of fonts to make Sinhala font low
priority. )

--
*Sadika Sumanapala*

*Mobile:* +94 77 59 29 123