[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Troy Engel troyengel+arch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 15:11:40 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 6:46 AM, Sadika Sumanapala <sadikahs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Today I figure out the problem. I cause by the Sinhala language font
> (ttf-lklug). when I uninstall that font everything works fine. But the
> problem is I need to keep that font. So is there way to solve this problem?
> (something like chaining the order of fonts to make Sinhala font low
> priority. )

There are a number of ways to go about this in your
~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf, I personally would choose to
blacklist that font since (based on what I can dig out of it) it
should never match a query for an application font -- I'll assume you
just use it manually where needed. I added a new section on the font
config page of the wiki for you, using your font as an example:

  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Font_configuration#Whitelisting_and_Blacklisting_fonts

BTW, the AUR package for that font is broken (missing a package()
function), you might want to alert the packager. I just grabbed the
font manually for this example.

-te