[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 12:29:28 UTC 2015

Hi Sadika,

you had a bit of trouble with fonts in Qt apps, too, recently.
Fortunately I was able to resolve those by changing the font settings.
To be more specific: Some hinting settings broke the font by adding
huge rendering artefacts. Maybe you are running into something
similiar?

If that is indeed the case, then please consider filing a bugreport at
bugreports.qt-project.org, attaching the font (if legally possible
that is) and the settings that break it.

Best Regards,
Tobias