[arch-general] Missing fonts in KeePass

Sadika Sumanapala sadikahs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:39:11 UTC 2015

> I wonder why keepassx uses it; is it used in your current theme?

I'm using KeePass not keepassx. When I set my region to Sinhala/Sri Lanka
KDE uses lklug font to show sinhala text.

> you had a bit of trouble with fonts in Qt apps, too, recently.
> Fortunately I was able to resolve those by changing the font settings.
> To be more specific: Some hinting settings broke the font by adding
> huge rendering artefacts. Maybe you are running into something
> similiar?

Yes, first I thought problem causing only on KeePass. But later I found out
that I happens in gtk applications (mysql-workbench) and also in Qt
applications (Okular - some pdf files does not render properly)

> If that is indeed the case, then please consider filing a bugreport at
> bugreports.qt-project.org, attaching the font (if legally possible
> that is) and the settings that break it.

Sorry, Still I don't know this is a bug or a problem in my system. How can
I determine this is a bug or a configuration problem in my system?

Thanks,
Sadika