[arch-general] postgresql 9.3 -> 9.4

Troy Engel troyengel+arch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 01:21:43 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Patrick Burroughs <celti at celti.name> wrote:

> I agree, and a message from pacman as I've multiply stated should be in
> place seems perfectly sufficient notification to me — you DO read all
> your messages from pacman, don't you?

Please keep your passive aggressive personal attacks to yourself. I do
not run PGSQL on Arch, I do not run Arch as a server and yes, I do
read my pacman output. What *I* was doing was offering a fact-based
contrary opinion based on lengthy experience and working in an
Enterprise arena that deals with this subject matter directly on a
large scale with several distributions.

-te