[arch-general] Fwd: Kernel panic - after upgrade

Csányi Pál csanyipal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:10:17 UTC 2015

> On January 30, 2015 2:21:34 PM EST, "Csányi Pál" <csanyipal at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Damjan,

>>and

>>)

>>> If I could to know that.

>>> I just update my system every day.
>>
>>I think it is broken somehow.
>>Say, bash command starts and after a while freezes.
>>Same in Midnight Commander.
>
> Your pacman log and journalctl might give some clues.
>
> Of course, I'm guilty of using the "throw-it-out" method, because the concept of a repaired system just doesn't compare to an unbroken one, even if they're identical...
> --
> vixsomnis

In 'journalctl -e' I see these lines:
jan 30 11:00:58 csparch org.a11y.Bus[4553]: Activating service
name='org.a11y.atspi.Registry'
jan 30 11:00:58 csparch org.a11y.Bus[4553]: Successfully activated
service 'org.a11y.atspi.Registry'
jan 30 11:00:58 csparch org.a11y.atspi.Registry[4719]: SpiRegistry
daemon is running with well-known name - org.a11y..atspi.Registry

Are these lines all right?

--
Regards from Pal