[arch-general] XMMS2 error in latest version with equalizer build

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 18:56:18 UTC 2015

Hi,
when I upgraded XMMS2 today the preamp stopped working. I use it for a soft volume affect. So I went into the #xmms2 channel on freenode, and after a bit it was discovered that one of the plugins didn't build right. Here's the bit of the conversation:
< vdust> 14:35:28 ERROR: ../src/xmms/plugin.c:375: Failed to open plugin /usr/lib/xmms2/libxmms_equalizer.so:
         /usr/lib/xmms2/libxmms_equalizer.so: undefined symbol: iir
< vdust> seems like there is an issue with the plugin build.
< vdust> It should be reported to arch linux
Is this the correct place to report this, or should it do it somewhere else?
Thanks
Storm