[arch-general] OpenRC is OK on Arch (was Re: systemd new dependencies impede using OpenRC)

David Kaylor dpkaylor at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 18:33:59 UTC 2015

> I have more stuff to do. So instead of saying what has been said
> thousands of times (and I'm afraid I've done that already) have some
> rants you might not know yet:

Then please go and do your "other stuff" and stop cluttering up this
mailing list with your irrelevant and barely coherent ramblings.

> BTW, I checked (https://www.archlinux.org/people/developers/), none of
> the people speaking here are devs. Stop acting like you are (for those
> of you who did, of course).

I don't believe anyone ever did imply that. As others have stated many
times, this is not a list that developers typical use or pay much attention
to.

By all means, ask for help, ask technical questions, etc. But if all you
want to do is ramble on about something that has long since been debated
and decided, please sod off.