[arch-general] systemd new dependencies impede using OpenRC

Bardur Arantsson spam at scientician.net
Fri Jul 3 03:49:13 UTC 2015

On 07/03/2015 12:19 AM, Daniel Micay wrote:
>> WHAT? The opinion of users has no weight here ?!?!?!

[--snip--]

Just to add a little bit to what Daniel said: Can we please calm down a
bit here?

It's not like there's no overlap between what developers want and what
ordinary users want -- in fact there seems to be rather a lot of overlap
given the number of users Arch has. Remember that developers are users too!

(P.S. I'm not a developer/packager just an ordinary user.)