[arch-general] Tuxguitar: documentation and SWT/GTK

Alan E. Davis lngndvs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 05:53:12 UTC 2015

Thank you, LoneVVolf:

It is not clear to me how to obtain the PKGBUILD for Tuxguitar, since it is
distributed through pacman.  I tried to include an Archaudio repo, hoping
that another version would be available via AUR.  Alas!  No such luck.

Alan

--
“That is the way to learn the most, that when you are doing something
with such enjoyment that you don’t notice that the time passes.”

                            --- Albert Einstein