[arch-general] [solved] sudo 1.8.14.p2-1 breaks gksudo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 22 11:26:38 UTC 2015

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:04:22 +0200, Jens Adam wrote:
>Also, in this case 'gksu' would've been the proper package name.

I searched for sudo, gksudo, gksu and a few other terms, I just didn't
mention all terms here. The advanced search neither is very helpful.

Since sudo is a core package and gksu is from extra, my guess was that
gksu has to follow sudo, when there are changes, so I decided to first
send a request to the mailing list, before filing a bug against a
package.