[arch-general] Inkscape fails to open svg files

Murari murari.ksr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 04:08:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

An update between the 17th of May and the 1st of June seems to have broken
Inkscape's ability to open existing svg files on my computer. Any svg I
open (including stock files off the internet) cause Inkscape to crash with
"Inkscape encountered an internal error and will close now". I even created
a new, test svg consisting only of a few shapes and text, but I can't open
it again after saving. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

Thanks!