[arch-general] lxde setting problems

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:35:10 UTC 2015

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 11:20 PM, Jens Adam <jra at byte.cx> wrote:
> Sat, 6 Jun 2015 17:53:06 +0000
> AC <router at archlinux.info>:
>
>> Hey archers,
>>
>> I would like to note you not to answer such questions; ever.
>
> Hey Archers,
>
> and I would like you to ignore such bullshit. Now what?
>
>> I will constrain myself for a while as my gutt is
>> telling me that there is something fishy here and this person is
>> a spy or goverment employee.
>
> Why the f**k should anybody here (or on any other mailing list) care
> about somebody's profession or anything else except the posted problem?
>
>> As matter of fact, will exchange my email address.
>
> I strongly advise you to unsubscribe from the internet. You know, there
> are other people, and the US military even helped designing it.

I started googling after the allegations were made. Those links
actually appeared and fake accounts from knowledge-centric questions
on OCLUG [0] and raspi [1] (somebody just dumb or really helpless)
forums remain.
So, I'm not so sure those were just ghosts.

cheers!
mar77i

[0] http://oclug.on.ca/archives/oclug/2004-April/038806.html
[1] https://www.google.ch/search?q=raspi+bjlockie