[arch-general] lxde setting problems

Jens Adam jra at byte.cx
Sat Jun 6 21:20:11 UTC 2015

Sat, 6 Jun 2015 17:53:06 +0000
AC <router at archlinux.info>:

> Hey archers,
>
> I would like to note you not to answer such questions; ever.

Hey Archers,

and I would like you to ignore such bullshit. Now what?

> I will constrain myself for a while as my gutt is
> telling me that there is something fishy here and this person is
> a spy or goverment employee.

Why the f**k should anybody here (or on any other mailing list) care
about somebody's profession or anything else except the posted problem?

> As matter of fact, will exchange my email address.

I strongly advise you to unsubscribe from the internet. You know, there
are other people, and the US military even helped designing it.

--byte