[arch-general] Firefox display problem

Francis Gerund ranrund at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:27:54 UTC 2015

Thank you.

Yes, temporarily allowing cnn.com in NoScript did get rid of the
rectangles.

But try it youself, and then click the NoScript icon in the Firefox menu
bar to count the still-blocked third-party revenue leeches cnn
lets tag along on it's website.  11 by my count.

So much for privacy.

Remeber when the websites said to visitors, "what can we do for you?", not
"what can we do you for?" . . .