[arch-general] FS mount for google drive

Javier Vasquez j.e.vasquez.v at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 17:06:48 UTC 2015

> On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Genes Lists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:
>
>    Totally unfamiliar with any of these - however since google deprecated[1]
> OAuth 1.0 (in 2012) in favor of OAuth 2.0 - I'd recommend ensuring any app
> you choose uses the newer API.
>
> Gene
>
> [1] https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuthForWebApps

Well, gdrivefs [1] uses ouath 2.0.  Not sure about fuse-google-drive
[2].  Seems like the ocaml app [3] also uses 2.0...  any one knows
about fuse-google-drive?

Other suggestions are welcome, specially leading to something light
with few dependencies, and easy to integrate with autofs and others...
So far gdrivefs is OK, but again, has quiete a few python2 deps,
several from Aur...

Thanks,

--
Javier