[arch-general] Can't reboot or shutdown my computer (cgroup: option or name mismatch)

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Tue Mar 17 14:19:13 UTC 2015

Hi Janilson,
I did some Googling and found that it pointed to a Kernel problem. I am
running 3.18, others, who had the problem were running 3.14.  I had run
Manjaro for awhile and never had your problem. Now on Arch and no problem.
Perhaps you could try a different kernel?

I would have provided links but most are  in a Spanish.

Here's what I Google'd

cgroup : option or name mismatch, new: 0x0"", old: 0x4 "systemd"4

Google does prove a translate function as you know.  Good luck.
Regards,
Marshall Neill