[arch-general] Can't reboot or shutdown my computer (cgroup: option or name mismatch)

Janilson Andrade janilsons at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 14:30:21 UTC 2015

I would apreciate some links, all I find is links I've already seen.No problem with english, spanish or portuguese, I can read all :D

I had even tried to run a different kernel, but I couldn't load it (I have to try harder to learn how to change my kernel), I currently am running the kernel the official package is offering, I think it is the 3.18 one.

Thanks
 Att,
Janilson M. de Andrade