[arch-general] PKGBUILD inheritance

Roman Rader antigluk at gmail.com
Fri May 1 12:13:17 UTC 2015

Well yes, basically what I want to do is to download the PKGBUILD in the
prepare function and do makepkg inside my build function. I can then unpack
content of resulting package and put it to destination directory to pack it
again, but it's hacky and doesn't look nice. I'm looking for the proper way
to do it.

Thanks,
Roman

Пт, 1 трав. 2015 13:06 Maarten de Vries <maarten at de-vri.es> пише: