[arch-general] Panel with weather plugin and editable menu wanted

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Fri May 8 01:08:39 UTC 2015

If you right-click on the Whisker Menu Icon, you are provided with

Edit applications

I found that if you at the bottom,
     when in  menulibre (the edit applications program)
you can use the Down/Up arrows to put the item/folder pretty much anywhere.

You can move everything around and if you don't click the Save button,
no harm, no foul.

MIght be what you are looking for.