[arch-general] Panel with weather plugin and editable menu wanted

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri May 8 01:09:06 UTC 2015

On Fri, 08 May 2015 02:45:38 +0200, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
>On my xfce4 box I solved that installing whiskermenu and
>https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/menulibre/?comments=all
>
>using the PKGBUILD file from the latest comment

Thank you,

I know this and several other menu editors, but by using such editors
the menu can't be edited in the way I like my menu.

I'll test what happens, if I use two panels one above the other.
xfce4-panel or mate-panel perhaps just providing the weather applet and
fbpannel for the menu and anything else.

Regards,
Ralf