[arch-general] systems upgrade from 227-1 to 228-3

Michael Dahlberg olgamirth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 01:52:43 UTC 2015

I just upgraded my archlinux system and with it I upgraded systemd from version 227-1 to 228-3.  Now when the system reboots I get stuck at a start job running “Create Volatile Files and Directories” and since it looks as if there is no timeout limit my system just sits there trying to run this service.

I’ve checked my /var partition and it is mounted with the acl option and it looks as if the /var/log/journal directory does have all attributes.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Michael Dahlberg