[arch-general] Can't login after upgrading ncurses but not bash (partial upgrade)

Nick Andryshak nandryshak at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:53:23 UTC 2015

Thanks Simon, this is what I ended up doing. My provider (DigitalOcean)
mounted an Arch ISO for me, and allowed me to boot into it using the
console access from their control panel. I was then by able to repair the
installation by mounting my system and using pacman with the --root,
--cache-dir and --config switches pointed at my install.

Nick