[arch-general] Makefile possibly removed libc?

Chris Sakalis chrissakalis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 07:13:22 UTC 2015

Hi Vattan,

You can use pacman to check what files each package is supposed to have. A
quick google search nets me a bash script [1] to do that. After that, you
can just reinstall all the packages which have files missing. If pacman
does not work (or anything else that might be required for installing
packages) you can always do it from the live CD [2].

Best,

Chris

[1] - https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=34281
[2] - https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Change_root#Using_arch-chroot