[arch-general] Alsa Softvol and MOC

Christoph Gysin christoph.gysin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:26:40 UTC 2015

Alsa itself has a pulseaudio plugin. So applications using alsa will
be routed through pulseaudio.

I tried to find the source for that plugin, but couldn't find it.
Maybe it was removed from alsa-plugins upstream? Or merged into
another plugin?

What is preventing speakup from using pulseaudio?

--
echo mailto: NOSPAM !#$.'<*>'|sed 's. ..'|tr "<*> !#:2" org at fr33z3