[arch-general] Alsa Softvol and MOC

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:32:24 UTC 2015

Howdy,
No one has any clue what is stopping it. People have contacted the pulse developers who say it's something with espeakup, but then some think it may be speech-dispatcher's crappy pulse implimentation, which may be the case, cause I think it will work if a dekstop infironment isn't loaded with orca.
No one has any clue how, or even what, to fix lol. So, I just avoid pulse.
Thanks
Storm