[arch-general] Alsa Softvol and MOC

Christoph Gysin christoph.gysin at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 13:50:58 UTC 2015

The performance impact is hardly an issue on any modern machine you
will be running it.

The main concerns are regarding security.

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/SystemWide/http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/User/WhatIsWrongWithSystemWide/