[arch-general] GTK2 GUIs became a PITA after upgrade

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Apr 11 09:07:30 UTC 2016

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 10:17:19 +0930, Stephen wrote:
>I've had a similar issue; can't see any highlights hovering over
>things anymore (i.e. tray icon for pulseaudio or network manager,
>can't adjust things in pulseaudio window, etc).

In the meantime I noticed all kinds of broken GTK2 and GTK3 apps.
My lightdm greeter has serious colour issues, I can't get rid of an
Evolution calender password request, all kinds of boxes and Windows,
e.g. Roxterm appear on strange positions and with odd sizes etc. pp..

I still had no time to continue downgrading.