[arch-general] GTK2 GUIs became a PITA after upgrade

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Apr 11 13:03:06 UTC 2016

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:07:30 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>Evolution calender password request

This is not related to the GTK2 and GTK3 issues, it's an issue for the
new Evolution, caused by Yahoo/Rocketmail.

But I found several other additional issues for GTK2 and GTK3 apps, most
likely I'll restore my Arch Linux from a backup and stop upgrading as
long as possible, since my production machine is totally broken at the
moment. Not only the look is ugly, it's really a broken install.