[arch-general] Xorg video driver for de sis 771/671

Mauro Santos registo.mailling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:52:34 UTC 2016

On 18-04-2016 00:30, Sebastián Pedersen wrote:
> Many thanks. Maybe I'll give it a try, although I'm not very much
> inclined to the build driver solution.
>
> Just in case you know, I was using the vesa driver but start not working
> properly (some issue with the rendenring) so I'm right now using the
> fbdev driver, but with the switch (from vesa to fbdev) the DPMS stops
> working, any ideas?

Have you checked with xset if dpms is enabled or if you can enable it if
it is not enabled?

Other than that I have no more ideas. It is the weekend now so give it a
couple of days and maybe someone else will chime in with more ideas.

Given that your your graphics card is not very popular now I'd say the
best you can get is ideas to test and general guidance.

--
Mauro Santos