[arch-general] version bumps on -dkms

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:21:39 UTC 2016

I don't believe a version bump is required for -dkms (e.g. nvidia-dkms
in [testing] just got bumped to -4 due to new kernel in [testing])?

I understand this is because the nvidia packages use a split PKGBUILD,
but it still seems something could be done a bit better here. Perhaps
a way for split PKGBUILDs to have different pkgvers (this would cause
more problems than it solves IMO) or just not pushing *-dkms
automatically with everything else unless sources have changed.